PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket

Tuesday, August 21, 2012

Why Africa?



I love Africa.....

Not because I feel like I saved the world after a visit.

But because I feel like Africa saved me.


      For many of you wondering why we have chosen to adopt from Africa, the truth is Africa chose us. The people in Ethiopia are so warm, and so generous.  All of the education in the world could not have taught me the simple lessons I have learned there. 

 Material possessions mean nothing without community, without love,  and without the joy that comes from knowing the Lord.

 I want to dance like them. 

I want to love my neighbor like them. 

I want to worship like them.

I want to partner with them.

And most of all---I want you to know about the Africa that you won't see on CNN.

0 comments:

Post a Comment