PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket

Thursday, January 31, 2013

Book worth the read......




I recently read the book: The Ministry Of Motherhood--Following Christ's Example In Reaching the Hearts Of Our Children. By Sally Clarkson

It's a really great read!

Mother's so often get caught up in the hustle and bustle of everyday life that we forget that being a good mother is a ministry that makes an impact for generations to come. This book was such an encouragement to me as a mother of two biological children and soon to be 2 adopted boys.

This book has inspired me to be more intentional in my day to day routines and to appoach each day as if working for the Lord.

I especially loved the section on teaching your children the same way Jesus taught his disciples.

So if you are looking for some encouragment and inspiration, I highly recommend!

0 comments:

Post a Comment