PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket

Tuesday, January 29, 2013

For family and friends....

The Kitchen Is Not My Office: Supporting and Understanding the Adoptive Family

I just read this amazing blog post. I wanted to share it with our network of family and friends. Our family is going to be changing dramatically over the next few months. I know that there is no way I could ever put into words exactly what we will need our how you can help us through all the adjustments. The truth is----we just don't know.

Every child is different. We have gone through the all required trainings ( and some that weren't!) All we can do is pray that God is already preparing their hearts for our family, and preparing our hearts for their arrival.

We are so lucky to have such a supportive network of friends!

 I know that many of you will be eager to meet them and help out once they are here. So check out this blog post on understanding and supporting adoptive families, it's a really good read!

0 comments:

Post a Comment