PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket

Monday, October 29, 2012

Keepin' myself on track.....




I have really come to realize how important it is to have goals....

Not just for big things, but even for simple everyday things.

 I am not even sure if anyone reads this blog or not. But putting some goals on here will make me feel more accountable so here it goes.....

Mom stuff:

  • Read for at least 15 minutes each night with both kids.
  • Get at least 3 forms completed and notarized for our dossier. ( By far the hardest for me, because paperwork is my nemesis!)
  • Bake with the kids once this week.
  • Paint with Mia this week.
  • Help Aidan cook dinner one night this week
Home Stuff:

  • Bake Banana Bread (some to eat and some to freeze)
  • Bake something yummy for our new neighbors
  • Make a weekly meal plan, cut coupons....and save some darn money!
  • Homemade Breadsticks ( some to eat and some to freeze)
  • Clean out Mia's closet
  • Call Dish--to cancel or lower bill.....
  • Dinner Devotions everyday!
Wifey stuff:

  • Make Tom an anniversary gift
  • Plan a date night
  • Read the bible with my hubby each night.
  • Find a way to encourage Tom daily.
Me stuff:
  • Finish reading: Red Letter Revolution by Shane Claibourne
  • Clean out my closet---donate half.
  • Paint magnets to sell as an adoption fundraiser
  • Spend more time in God's Word
  • Find someone to encourage
  • Visit homeless shelter in Sandusky
  • Get a haircut----because I am starting to look a little crazy!
  • Update blog at least 5 times this week... ( this post counts!)

Well---this doesn't include work goals. But I know I need to be more intentional at home---so this is my attempt to stay focused.

Not too exciting I know....

Do you have any goals this week? I would love to hear about them! Feel free to leave a comment ( as long as it is friendly!)

Here is to a more productive week! ( Crossing them out as I go!)

0 comments:

Post a Comment